- All things XGBoost along with packages, methods, and tips for accelerating XGBoost performance in Python
- How Capital One achieved significant speed and total cost of ownership (TCO) improvements with XGBoost
- Options for accelerating XGBoost using cluster computing and GPUs
- The future of XGBoost and scaling algorithms in Python
- Q&A Time
Why Saturn Cloud?
Saturn Cloud is your end-to-end data science & machine learning platform for lightning-fast Python and seamless collaboration. Sign up and start coding in 30 seconds!
Join our upcoming webinar:
Trusted by Industry Leaders
I'm excited to start moving some of my local projects onto Saturn Cloud's AWS because I used to worry about having my data in their public cloud, but now know I have the privacy and security of my own VPC + can use Dask easily for the projects with larger datasets.
I'm a data scientist working with a team of marine chemists on a series of peer review journal articles. Saturn Cloud made getting them set up and going a snap. We now have computational power equivalent to what I have used at a Fortune 50 company at a tiny fraction of the cost, and with a much faster time to get up and going.
Dask has helped my team speed up experimentation and iteration by finishing data preprocessing tasks that used to take hours in a matter of seconds. Saturn maintains a Dask cluster so we don't have to, which frees up time for real data science. It's a huge value add.
One platform. Two options.
Flexible software license: allowing you to cancel anytime.
Pay as you go: You are only billed for the resources you spin up
Saturn Cloud Hosted
Optimized For Individuals
- No cloud account needed
- Optimized for individuals
- Stable work environment
- Securely upload your data
- Customizable Python Environments
- Multi-node, multi-GPU computing
- Instant elasticity
- Managed deployments
- Collaboration & version control
- Per-second billing with no commitments
Saturn Cloud Enterprise
Companies And Large Teams
- Deploy into your private AWS cloud environment
- Built to scale for large organizations
- State-of-the-art security architecture provisioned by AWS
- Your data never leaves your environment
- Dedicated technical support
Random Forest on GPUs: 2000x Faster than Apache Spark
We trained a random forest model using 300 million instances: Spark took 37 minutes on a 20-node CPU cluster, whereas RAPIDS took 1 second on a 20-node GPU cluster. That’s over 2000x faster with GPUs.